Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Watering our garden...

Hello! I'm home from sunny Arizona and my greeting has been rain, rain, and more rain. Apparently it always rains most of June in Bellingham, but I don't remember that. Isaac's been saying all spring that this was going to happen because we had more of a dry winter and the wet is going to have to come at some point, but I didn't want to believe him. Alas, the forecast agrees with my smart man...rain for the next ever. At least its watering our garden!
I don't have any pictures from Arizona, but I can tell you that my niece is adorable and my sister and brother-in-law are well. And the sunsets are incredible! They nearly rival Bellingham's, which is a feat in itself. I also don't have the pictures I hinted at earlier of Isaac's latest project...but those are coming. I just have to remember my camera. He just told me the plans yesterday for his next little table when this coffee table is done and now I'm super excited for that one, too!
This week's going to be pretty chill and we're home this weekend with no plans except to play and relax, so we're excited for that.
And it's still pouring outside my window. Awesome.

0 comments: