Monday, May 12, 2008

How Great is Our God...

I have a great job. This week there is a group of College Campus Missionaries from all over the country here for a week long training and each morning of this training, they have an hour of worship together in the room right next door to my office. Where else do you get to come in to work and listen to a hundred voices praising the Lord? Seriously. I have a great job. And for those of you who don't get the privilege, feel free to hum along to yourself with the words echoing through my office...

The splendor of the King,
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice,
Let all the earth rejoice.
He wraps himself in light,
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at his voice,
And trembles at his voice.

How great is our God,
Sing with me, how great is our God,
And all will sing how great, how great,
Is our God.

Age to age he stands,
And time is in His hands,
Beginning and the end, beginning and the end.
The Godhead three in one,
Father, Spirit, Son
The Lion and the Lamb, the Lion and the Lamb

1 comments:

Amy McAllister said...

I love that song. What nice music to have while you work.