Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Painted Sky

One of the most beautiful benefits of living in Bellingham are the incredible sunsets. It's been a lot more cloudy and rainy the past few months, so it makes sunset viewing a little more scarce, but come summer we'll be savoring the sunsets every night! Lucky for us, though, Monday was a beautiful blue sky, sunny day, providing a perfect sunset for us that evening. We went down to the water where there was no one else around and it was just us with God all around us. Mmmm, we are so blessed to see such beautiful painted skies.
Hitting a couple more adventures in our lives from the past few months, back in November Isaac took his first plane ride ever when we went to visit my sister and her family in Arizona. It was so fun to see the plane ride from the eyes of someone who had never flown before...Isaac was so excited! While there, he also fulfilled one of his long-time dreams of climbing a cactus. I was so proud!
And on one of the visits with Isaac's family, James, Isaac, and Molly played an incredible game of nerf gun war, complete with full suits of armor. They were pretty creative, that's for sure. We also headed up to my parent's house and encountered chest high snow all over the place! It was incredible! (I wish I had the pictures of it, but they're on a different camera.) We played in the snow for hours...well, played and worked, I guess, shoveling paths for my mom, but it was so fun! I've never seen the snow like that in all my years living at that house.

And it's another beautiful day outside this morning! LOVE those!

0 comments: