Friday, April 25, 2008

Celebration...

Just wanted to say that tomorrow is our eight month anniversary! Eight months already! I know that probably doesn't seem that long for those of you who have been married for years and years, but we're excited nonetheless.

It's a BEAUTIFUL day up here today, and this weekend is supposed to stay beautiful, too. We don't have a lot of plans for the weekend, except a lot of relaxation. I have a bridal shower to go to and Isaac's going to be painting the bookshelves. That means they're almost done! And then we can show them to you all! He stained the bottom piece last night...it's looking so good. There will also be some recreational reading incorporated into this Saturday, which is my perfect idea of relaxation. And maybe a little bread making. I'm into a book called Animal, Vegetable, Miracle which describes a year in the life of a family who moved to a farm in Virginia to live solely off the fruits, vegetables, and animals raised on their land. It's quite interesting and is making me want a really, really big garden when I grow up.

Happy Friday!

0 comments: