Tuesday, July 15, 2008

LOVE summer...

It's been a series of beautiful, sun-shiney days up here in the 'ham! LOVE summer! Life's been a little crazy these last several days...lots of things going on with a wedding to plan and Isaac to move. But Isaac is officially moved! At least, he's out of his old house and into his new home for the next two months. He's still got a lot of organizing at the new place, but at least his old house is clean and empty. We've (mostly Isaac, but I've helped a little, too) spent some time these last several days packing, cleaning, organizing, throwing things away (one of Isaac's favorite things to do) and trucking things to his new place across town. He's moving into an awesome house with some fun guys, but it's a little unfortunate that he's going to have to move all of his stuff again in two months. But I suppose that's life, huh? We get to live together in two more months!!! Two months and three days to be exact! Ooo, and can I tell you something else that is incredibly exciting? I ate a pea from our garden yesterday! And it was good! We're going to wait a couple weeks more to eat the bulk of them so they can grow a little bit more, but it's so crazy how many peas we have already! And the carrot plants are growing wildly too. Click on the picture to see it close up in all it's glory. Other than that, life is going pretty steadily. Isaac's bike has been working pretty well and he started riding to work a few days ago, so now we're a two bike family. It's so fun to bike everywhere, especially because it keeps us healthy and saves us a lot of money in gas. Take that high gas prices! James and Janelle got married last weekend, by the way, and that was really exciting. It was roasting and toasting up here that day, but they still were able to greet their hundreds of guests with a constant smile and lots of love. I wish I had a picture of that to put on here because Janelle was beautiful, but I'll have to share that with you later on. This weekend is girls' weekend for me! Once a year I get together with my favorite girls who have been with me since elementary school and we spend a weekend catching up and hanging out...it's something we look forward to every year! This picture's from two years ago when they came up for girls' weekend, but it's the only one I have on this computer, so it's the one you guys are getting. Have a wonderful rest of your week! I won't be able to blog until I get back on Monday, sorry about the delay as of late but I'll try to be better...

0 comments: