Friday, November 14, 2008

Watching Grass Grow...

Remember when we started to grow our grass a couple of weeks ago? Well, the wheat grass has just taken off! Check out it's growth! I'm not sure the roots have any room left to grow, but generally this stuff grows at least half an inch a day, if not more. We never would have thought that watching grass grow could actually be entertaining. And Isaac's green thumb is turning greener every day. He's been reading all about our plants and what each individual one likes best, how we can keep them happy and healthy, and what would be the best new plants to add to our little family. He loves it! The sound of the water bottle misting the plants has become a constant in our house. And it makes me smile every time I hear it.

1 comments:

Melissa Hurst said...

Isaac its so funny you mention that I thinks its ironic actually. Everyone I know lately has been saying to me "Wow, I can't believe you just said that!" or what my friend Sarah tells me all the time we have a inside joke about it because I often misunderstand her and say something out of the blue or not needed or something to set her seemingly off guard for a moment and her classic phrase is "Word Vomit!!!" haha! So to say the least I guess I've learned to not only express myself not only by what I do in my actions, or by how I look on a day to day basis, or just by life itself taking course but by also my words. Haha. And with out hesitation I have to say - I don't mind. Its me. 100% me and the friends and family who love me will love me with flaws and all. LOL. But yes Time is very much valued even for me and Reuben when he gets home (obviously) but I understand everyone is gonna want him... But I'll want him MORE! :D (you can have a little slice... I guessssssss) LOL!
P.S. Get a facebook. - Melissa